Any prize or recognition?

Weather4cast 2023 Forums Weather4cast 2023 Any prize or recognition?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am interested in participating in this competition and wanted to inquire about the prize details. Could you please confirm if there is a cash prize for the winners? Additionally, are there any other rewards or recognitions for participants?

Thank you for organizing this event, and I look forward to your response.

wpadmdkreil
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is an academic modelling and data analysis competition in a high impact field. Winning models will advance key areas of methods research in machine learning, of relevance beyond the application domain.

The authors of competitive submissions will be invited to present at the NeurIPS Competition Track (virtual) and contribute to a joint article in the NeurIPS Datasets and Benchmark Proceedings.

We can also furnish certificates reflecting leaderboard performance of your team – good luck with the competition!

Best regards,
      David

I got it. Many thanks for relying.

Dear All,

I also wanted to add that the selected best solutions will receive a free registration to the neurIPS conference.

Please keep in mind that all submissions need to be accompanied by a short scientific paper with a sufficiently detailed description of the approach.

The decision to grant a free NeurIPS registration will be based on the rank on the leaderboard, as well as the scientific quality and originality of the presented solution, which will be evaluated by the scientific committee.

Best wishes,
      Aleksandra

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.